Sip & Study | Virtual Workshop
We’re hosting our very first “ Sip & Study “ virtual workshop on Wednesday, October 6th, at 7:30pm via Zoom!
In this workshop, we will teach you the essentials of how to create our original flora face design while you follow along and create your very own! While we will show you how we create our flora face, we encourage you to embrace your own creativity with your piece!
Prior to the workshop, we will email you a link for the zoom meeting + you will receive a "Study Set" package with materials needed to create your design. In your package, you will also receive a mini bottle of Prosecco, and we will be cheersing along with you as we "Sip & Study" together! 🥂🍾
Looking to join with a friend? Bundle (2) tickets and receive 20% off!
Artwork Size: 11x14 wallpaper backing with 8x10 flora face on rag paper inside dimensions
Select From the Following:
- Pink OR Blue flower color pallet
- (1) of (3) available wallpaper background options (see option images below)
With your ticket purchase, you will receive the following materials:
- Face sketch
- Wallpaper background
- Glue vile
- Art Brush
- Paint Brush
- (2) Sheets of wax paper for glue + setting flowers
- (1) Mini bottle of BUBBLES! 🍾
What you will need to bring yourself:
- (2) Medium weight books
- Recycled paper (not newspaper) for excess glue, etc.
- Pen or pencil for free hand sketching as you desire
- Corkscrew to open glue vile
- Cutting Knife — this is for cutting of the flowers to allow for more define detail. The sharper the knife edge, the better (we personally use an x-acto knife).
*LAST DAY TO PURCHASE TICKETS IS TUESDAY, SEPT. 28TH & QUANTITY IS LIMITED, SO ACT FAST!*
We can't wait to Sip & Study with you! ✨